Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faith's first ride by me

[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]
Need I say more?
OK just will be tomorrow and I will get a picture here to!
YAHOO!! I had to snag this pic for Beth. I think Beth has a found a winner!

[Image: 423538_257938760947558_911958489_n.jpg]
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Thanks PG !
I love this horse she is just great and easy to train. If she needed a correction she would think about while lick in' and chewing'. She just wants to please and really appears to enjoy the ride.Oh she has one heck of a motor on her and is a fast walker. She did really well in her bit less bridle and my friends endurance saddle. I had bought her a nice endurance/english saddle but didn't have a fitting girth so my friend rode bareback and gave me her saddle. It is really nice to have a horse that will actually stand there and let you take pictures or talk!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Way to go, Beth [^]!!!

I'm so happy for you [Big Grin]. Do I see lots of rides with EZ & me this summer [Wink]?
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Congrats! Can I borrow her??[Big Grin] sounds like the perfect horse!
When she is neck reining and doing better with pressure clues she will be perfect, never dreamed I would own such a nice horse and she only cost 250 to top it off, which was exactly what I had in my purse when I went to see her

RH yes will hopefully get a chance to ride with lots of old friends![cool1]
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you have finally found a trail horse that you can relax and enjoy!The price was terrific, too!

EZ2SPOT
Congratulations, Beth!! I'm so happy for you. Wishing you many, many pleasant miles with Faith.
If you can't be a good example, at least be a horrible warning.
Awesome! Glad u got yourself a winner!!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT