Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trail Riding in 2012
Whqt are everyone's plans for trail riding this year? RH and I hope to attend the annual Ladies Ride at Blackwell in May, and the ITRA ride in September; nothing planned in between yet.

Spring seems too darned far away!!

EZ2SPOT
No plans here other than try to ride when & where I can. I don't think I'll make the Lady's Ride but the ITRA ride is a possiblity.

I really want to get to Hickory Ridge and at least do a day ride there. I just love those trails!
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
My plans are to ride more than I did last year. I'd like to ride at some places I've never been, but gas prices will have a bearing on that.
My plans are to definately ride alot more and do some camping!! I would like for there to be a DE Ride again!!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

All you ITRA members: I made my reservations for the September ITRA Fall Ride and talked with Kim at MTR yesterday. She said there have been quite a number of reservations already being made for this ride. Hard to believe it's filling up this early. So if you plan to go, I'd be reserving your sites now. EZ & I will be on sites 9 & 10.

I hope the weather will be nice for the Ladies Ride in May at Blackwell. I just love riding in the Charles Deam Wilderness Area. And I hope to camp once or twice at Salamonie and maybe once at Brown County. It still ticks me off that I screwed that up last year.

That's about the limit of my plans for now, but if you folks decide to have a DE Ride, please let me know before April 1st. That's the deadline to get my vacation requests in for the year.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
I would love to attend another group ride like we did 2 years ago, but maybe on a smoother trail. I called that experience "The Trail Ride From Hell" lol very scary stuff! But usually when we ride with a group its always with friends. I'd love to find a few rides where I can meet new people in my area and maybe start up/join a riding club.
Four things greater than all things are, -
Women and Horses and Power and War.
~Rudyard Kipling, "The Ballad of the King's Jest"
I am just praying to have a ridable horse to ride whenever I can!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Hi all,
We are looking at Brown County the first week of May, and the third weekend of May. CMO Near Milton IN, Memorial weekend. Hosting a CMO at York Hills June 23/24. CMOs in Lake County July 21/22, Potato Creek August 11/12, Tippi River and Salamonie in Sept, and a the grand finale of Shawnee the 2nd and 3rd week of Oct.

Everyone is invited to attend any of the CMO rides. A good time is usually had by all and our carry-ins are legendary!
Jill
Life is too short to ride bad horses.
Well, my riding schedule is filling up too! Shawnee on Memorial Day Weekend, DE Ride June 22-24, AQHA Ride Sept. 7-9th and any in between!! Alot of day rides!
Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT