Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arabians
Got a 6 year old , grey, mare, 14.2, not broke, 500 papers extra

Gotone must find a free home or gonna put her down no physical problems a bit crazy and a scary but ridable horse. Grey, mare 8 years half andalusian-half arab 14.3 needs re-training

I no longer want arabians wanting to settle down to something slower am keeping one to ride till another comes along and then will be a companion for it.
812-844-0763
gotoneruns2far@hotmail.com
Not gone yet but spoken for on both horses, girl who wants them is having transportation failures but will get here as soon as she can!
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
That's good news, Beth! Let us know how it goes!

EZ2SOT
I am excited cause she is gonna re-train Gotone , I told her everything about her and she agrees that she just has my # and is playing on it. Watch for another post soon about the new companion for my Angel.
BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
quote:
Originally posted by BethAnn

I am excited cause she is gonna re-train Gotone , I told her everything about her and she agrees that she just has my # and is playing on it. Watch for another post soon about the new companion for my Angel.

Good news about Gotone. Keep us in the loop on her progress.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson