Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohesive (vet) wrap, SAM splints and more...
OK, this is shameless self promotion... I want to let you guys know that I have a 10% discount in place at Rescue-Essentials for DE-ers. You only need to enter "EQUINE" in the promo code field. I'll keep this in place for a couple months in case anyone wants anything from us. Our main focus is SAM Splints - a remarkable product that I hope nobody here ever needs (but if you do, our prices are already the best even BEFORE your discount) but we carry a bunch of good quality stuff at really good prices, including what is often sold as "vetwrap".

Thanks to the moderators for letting me do this - hope it's ok (PLEASE let me know if I'm stepping on any toes, violating rules etc.) I'm hoping that just having the link here will "up" our organic listing. Wishing the DE community great health and no need for our products!

- Jorian (Arenadirt)

http://tinyurl.com/2rha8f

Jorian, you've got an extra 's' in essentials. The link won't go there that way!
"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A man’s soul can’t be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

learn a thing a day, you store up smart... wish I could do that!

Thanks!
Wow, quite a selection. Might be good for all of us to review the selections for their suitability for a trail ride emergency first aid kit.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson