Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures
Okay, so I have learned already that people in these parts LIKE PICTURES! So here are a handful from today. Feel free to add your own "nice day for a ride" pics!

[Image: IMG_2597.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2603.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2620.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2621.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2611.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2612.jpg]

This one was taken Thursday after we got Star home from his vet check.
[Image: IMG_2581.jpg]

K. That's enough for now... LOL!
My hat's off to you! Great looking horses! It doesn't look too cold. I just can't imagine living in Alaska! Just sounds so cold! Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to hear more!
Yep, can't have too many pictures.

Nice photos. I like the way the sun creates the shadows in the snow. I really like your balanced seat position on your horse.

Snow looks Crispy.

Star and your husband looks like they relate to each other quite well.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Nice pics and THANKS for sizing them so they fit!

It does look "crisp" there. Looks like everyone is dressed appropriately though... horses look great and you & hubby look warm too.
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Great looking horses and pictures. Also, a belated Welcome to the forum! I get behind on the weekends when I don't use the computer! What part of Alaska are you in? The real cold parts or the southern part? Mountains? Would love to see some pictures of your area.
"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A man’s soul can’t be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

Thanks for the photos!
I am hoping that someday my husband and I can visit Alaska. Do you live in the interior or along the coast?
Again, welcome to the forum!