Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember me? Im back with a different horse!
Hi there! It has been way too long, I was the one who had the adorable arabian mare who was a little too short, but who took up my long legs very well! Well, to make a long story short, I bought her from a friend who was looking after her for more than 4 years, then sold her to me after telling the original lady she needed to move the horse. Original owner came back wanting her for a school horse! Also, turned out this horse was 21 not the young age of around 13 which is what we thought! I could have taken this lady to court and won, but my friend was freaking out about her reputation in the horse business since this original lady (monster) is quite the big wig in this area! My heart was broken. I was out of horses and the horse world! Couldnt barely stand to see a country supply catalog!
Well, about a week ago a different frined of mine told me about this gelding who is for sale. He just needed to be sold as the owner has too many mouths to feed. We went to see him and you guessed it he is a handsome prince! Liver chestnut, he has HUGE soft eyes and a VERY loving spirit. He is about 15.3 hands, and is 12 years old and this time I saw his registration papers--registered QH. Hasnt been ridden in TWO years! Anyhoo he is currently at my house we are trying him out! The lady will sell him to me for $700!!! Im like, "whats wrong with him??" But, he just needs to be worked! I am doing a whole bunch of ground work with him right now to establish trust, and soon will be riding him. My friend rode him once already and after two years of not being ridden, he did great! SO, I am in love and just wanted to share! I wish I could attach a pic of him, I forget how to do it. Anyone want to see him? Tell me how to attach a pic and I will.

OH!!! Almost forgot!! I also have converted to the dark side! (western) HAAA! Just joking, about the dark side, but really I have and am really enjoying it! It just feels so much more right to me. I still post even though I ride western saddles, but hey, its personal preference.
Looking forward to some trail rides here in the next few weeks!
Thanks for listening! ANd, I am looking forward to reading all of your wonderful posts again!!!
Welcome back. Looking forward to your photos.

TO POST PICTURES ON THE FORUM
· Open an account at http://photobucket.com
· Click BROWSE on the add pictures screen and upload your picture from your hard drive. This make take some time depending on the size of your picture file.
· When the upload is complete right click on the third line down titled “img” then COPY. With my computer I don’t have to highlight, when I right click all of the required file info is highlighted
· Now go to your post on the forum and put the cursor where you want the picture.
· Right click, PASTE and you are done.
· Good idea to use preview on forum to check size of the picture. If it is too large go back to photo bucket and use the edit function to reduce the size. (
· You can also just double click on the uploaded photo in photo bucket after it is uploaded to check the size. If it is too large it makes everyone have to scroll left to right for all of the posts where the picture is present.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Pictures!!!! Here let me try:
[Image: 200610a0010.jpg]
Oops dont think it worked? What did I do wrong?
"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man."

Horses are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

[Image: 200610a0009.jpg]

Yeah! I guess it did work!! Here is another, I dont know how to do 2 at once!
"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man."

[Image: 200610a0003.jpg]

Last one! Thanks Hook!

Well, you have nice looking fellow there, nice coat, good condition looks very friendly. What is his name?

If you look at photobucket just below the browse button There is an "add more images button". click that and it opens up to add more pictures.

Like your horse. Keep us updated on your progress.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
I was sorry to hear about your cute arabian, but it's seems like you have a nice horse. I like him, very nice looking boy.
He looks like a keeper! Beautiful horse. Good luck with him.
Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Thanks everyone for the good words--he is So handsome to me as well!! [Big Grin][Big Grin]
I will be back soon no doubt with questions!![^]
Thanks again and Ill be talkin' to you soon.
T

BEAUTIFUL!!! i love his color!