Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good New, good news!
After all she's gone through with losing Red & all, I'm happy to announce that Donna now has another horse. Here's the email she sent me just this morning.........

Well I did it! I bought me a horse, his name is Jazzy Jay. He is 15.0 hands and a paint overo bay. I am so excited about him, in my dealings I forgot about the HHF. I bought him Sat. gave the man a deposit to hold until this Sat. Going to Bellefountain, Ohio to pick him up this Sat.

She also mentioned that she's now broke! LOL So, now, you know as much as I do. I've made arrangements to talk with her during my supper break at work, tonight and maybe pick up a few more details.

EZ; looks like Donna won't be making it to the HHF this Saturday, but I can't blame her. I wouldn't want to go either with a new horse coming home[Tongue].

Appygirl; EZ & I are planning to meet at the ITRA booth around noon on Saturday so we can gad around together. Care to join us[Smile][Wink]?
Pass on our congratulations. Time does heal and a new horse will certainly help.
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Congratulations to Donna! Her new boy sounds beautiful; I love bays!

RH, we'll try to meet up with you at the ITRA booth at noon Saturday (I have to pay my dues for this year.) If we miss you, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya and we can join up with you then. We'll be everywhere. We'll be going back on Sunday, too. Whoo hoo, can't get enough of the Hoosier Horse Fair.

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

CONGRATS DONNA!
Good luck!

<font face="Tahoma"><font color="teal">"In the steady gaze of the horse shines a silent eloquence that speaks of love and loyalty, strength and courage. It is the window that reveals to us how willing is his spirit, how generous his heart."

"The horse, gives you the freedom from all life's challenges." H.Z.</font id="teal"></font id="Tahoma">

I'm so happy for Donna! I can't wait to meet Jazzy Jay. [clap]
Karen ~ Trails  
  &
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."
[Image: th_horse-galloping.gif]  

~~~~~~
Just a little more info: Jazzy is 6 years old and has been ridden all over southern OH including Hocking Hills. From what Donna has told me, he has been ridden strictly as a trail horse, which is just what she was after anyway. Sounds like a good match that I hope will bloom as the Summer progresses. I've been invited (rather enthusiatically by Donna[Big Grin]) to come out to see him this Sunday. I'll try & get some nice pix to post, too[Wink].

Hey, Appygirl, I'll look for you Saturday[Smile]!
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
That is soooooo good to hear. Thanks for keeping us informed RH. Please tell Donna that Becky and Flooper hope she has many, many happy years and rides with Jazzy, and that we hope to get to ride with her again sometime.
Flooper

"I'm a man. I can change. If I have to. I guess."
The Man's Prayer from the Red Green Show
Sounds like Donna has found herself a keeper. Can't wait to share the trails with Donna and Jazzy.
Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader