Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More pics of Beauty's baby..
Here are a couple more shots of Beauty's little philly. Think we've decided on calling her Three B Colonel's Rain. Rain for short.

[Image: d533bb2d.jpg]

[Image: Image23.jpg]

[Image: Image25.jpg]

[Image: Image11.jpg]

I love her little face!! Looks like she's wearing a mask. Actually got to pet on her a little bit this morning. Beauty's building more trust in us I guess.
Congrats on a beautiful baby! I agree, she has a cute face!

I just love all the baby pics being proudly shown!
Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Congrats on a beautiful filly! I agree, she has a cute face.

I'm really enjoying all the baby pics being proudly shown!
Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Awww! How cute!
Nice foal! Great pics! I love the markings!
Thanks for sharing!

<font face="Tahoma"><font color="teal">"In the steady gaze of the horse shines a silent eloquence that speaks of love and loyalty, strength and courage. It is the window that reveals to us how willing is his spirit, how generous his heart."

"The horse, gives you the freedom from all life's challenges." H.Z.</font id="teal"></font id="Tahoma">

Gorgeous! And so unusually marked! You have to keep us up to date with this one! I am anxious to see how she grows into this lovely color!
Wow!! Nice foal!
Great pics!
I love the markings!

Thanks for sharing!

<font face="Tahoma"><font color="teal">"In the steady gaze of the horse shines a silent eloquence that speaks of love and loyalty, strength and courage. It is the window that reveals to us how willing is his spirit, how generous his heart."

"The horse, gives you the freedom from all life's challenges." H.Z.</font id="teal"></font id="Tahoma">

Nice baby. Neat pictures too. Like the contrast of white and sorrel markings. And those long legs
Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
She is a beauty, I love that white streak leg marking in contrast to her body color, makes her really stand out. And she does have a cute head...almost like a Mardi Gras mask. Congrats on a gorgeous little girl, the name Rain is also very pretty. As soon as my mare decides to give hers up and foals it I'll post, she's due this week and I HOPE she has it after all she's been doing the last month...driving me crazy!

Hoping for a boy built like her and painted like daddy

Dixidoe
What a great looking filly!! Her markings are very unique. She is a keeper for sure [Big Grin]
Melissa
Rock-A-Way Pete: 1985-2006 My best partner.....I love you Pete!
O-Hi's Mountain Maggie: the new girl in town.
Cutie! Dittos for all of the above comments! Congrats!